- This event has passed.
Meet the Journalists Who Inform, Influence and Inspire Our Work (Non-Member Registration)
October 19, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDTFree
- Rich Eisenberg, managing editor of Next Avenue and editor of its Work & Money channels; author of two books on personal finance.
- Kerry Hannon, columnist/contributor to Next Avenue, MarketWatch, NY Times and others; author of numerous books on over-50 work and personal finance, with a new book coming out this fall titled “In Control at 50+: How to Succeed in the New World of Work.”
- Chris Farrell, senior economics contributor to Marketplace, columnist for Next Avenue, Star Tribune and others; author most recently of “Purpose and A Paycheck: Finding Meaning, Money and Happiness in the Second Half of Life.”
This program will be presented in three parts:
- We’ll interview our guest journalists about their work and how we can be helpful to them.
- They’ll interview us about our work and how they can help us.
- We’ll have a discussion led by your questions and their answers.
This is a program you won’t want to miss!